- Replace Fellowship Hall HVAC system (approx. $12,500)
- Refurbish front half of parking lot (approx. $80,000)
- Repair front atrium to the Worship Center (approx. $8,500
Projecting a total Campaign goal of $120,000
The St. Stephen’s “500” Race to the Finish Line
- $20 buys a steering wheel
- $50 buys a tire
- $100 buys a transmission
- $500 buys an engine
- $1,000 buys a race car
We need 120 race cars to run the St. Stephen’s “500”
Once we have a race car, we will park it in the race track pit until we have the entire 120 cars necessary to run the race…they will all be winners!
How to Participate
There are three ways to donate to this Capital Campaign
1. You can write out a check to St. Stephen’s UMC and place “St. Stephens 500” or “Capital Campaign” in the memo line of the check. This can be placed in the Sunday morning offering, dropped off at the church office or mailed to the church.
2. Click here to go the “Giving” tab on our website. Fill in the amount on “Building Fund” and follow the instructions as provided.
3. Cash offering envelopes are available from the ushers or in the office. Please earmark them for “St. Stephen’s 500”
We ask that you only make contributions to this above and in addition to your donations to the church budget.